WE ARE OPEN and practicing as an essential business in the Lexington area.
During this coronavirus situation, we continue to take the safety and health of our customers and team very seriously. As a business owner and as a licensed RN, infection control is the highest priority.
Here is what Top Mops Cleaning is doing to keep you, your household and our team safe and healthy:
- We are using a HOSPITAL-GRADE DISINFECTANT for cleaning. We give special care to commonly touched surfaces in your home.
- The Cleaning Technicians will wash their hands with soap and water when they arrive for your cleaning and again prior to leaving.
- Our staff will wipe down their cleaning tools — mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc. – with a disinfectant after each house they clean.
- The microfiber cleaning cloths are professional laundered after each use.
- Top Mops primarily uses the solo cleaning model so that primarily only one person is in your home. If you are a weekly or biweekly customer, we do our best to follow this model. With the solo model, social distancing of 6 feet is easier for us to practice while we are cleaning homes and offices.
- We will not allow any employee who is sick, has any flu-like symptoms or who has sick family members to come to work.
- Top Mops is a member of our cleaning industry’s professional trade associations (ISSA and ARSCI). We also use information from the WHO’s Advice For The Public website, the CDC & EPA guidelines. The Governor of KY has deemed residential and commercial cleaning as an essential business. We will continue to assess the situation for our customers & team, and readjust if we do not feel we can continue the safest practices within the professional cleaning industry.
Here is what we are asking our customers to do:
- We expect that you may be home during your cleaning. That is not a problem for us. We do we ask that you (and others in your household) move to a another room than the one we are cleaning. It helps each of us practice social distancing while we are cleaning. Thank you in advance for helping us all follow this practice.
- If you (or someone in your household) are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or has been diagnosed with the flu or coronavirus, please call us! We will gladly reschedule your appointment.
- “Peace of Mind 2-hour Sanitizing Service” ($79). We clean and sanitize common high-touch areas to reduce the spread of illness. Some of these touch points are door handles/knobs, cabinet & drawer fronts/handles/knobs, appliance handles & dials/touchpad, and light switches & plates.
- Deluxe Top-to-Bottom Clean ($50 off with Priority Code #ttb50). This cleaning is one of our most requested initial cleanings. With this cleaning, we have added additional time to also sanitize the common high-touch areas in the Peace of Mind Sanitizing Service listed above.
- Move In/Move Out Cleans and Rental Cleans ($25 off with Priority Code #moving25). Let us help you get your own home ready to sell. We can clean your rental property too. With these jobs, we can add the following service if needed: interior windows, interior appliances, interior cabinets.
As always it is a pleasure and a privilege to care for your home, and we thank you for your business. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us at a call at (859)276-2222.
Mary Ann Miller
President and Owner