Since 2012, Top Mops Cleaning Service has been providing reliable, dependable quality house cleaning services in Lexington.
Laban and Mary Ann Miller own Top Mops Cleaning Service. Mary Ann, Laban, and their son Laban started the company with a desire to provide excellent quality, dependable services to customers, and to provide top-notch jobs. Coming from a Mennonite and Amish heritage, which traditionally values cleanliness and homemaking, the Miller family has been intent on carrying forward these values in the founding and ongoing operations of Top Mops.
Mary Ann earned money for college by cleaning houses to earn money. As a Registered Nurse, she saw how a clean home contributes to a healthy home. She believes that a clean home makes everyone feel better. Balancing family, career, church and community responsibilities, Mary Ann likes to offer active people the services of Top Mops. Top Mops is about helping busy people rest, and gives them freedom from burdensome chores to those who just don’t like to clean, or aren’t able to clean their own homes.
Laban D. has vivid memories of cleaning in his early life as a young boy. His organized parents regularly created work charts with weekly and daily tasks that Laban and his six siblings were expected to perform without prompting. Laban became a hospital administrator and gave oversight to quality management, human resources and housekeeping departments. He continues to use these skills to provide hospital-like quality assurance practices into the services of Top Mops. “We want our clients to rest in the confidence and assurance that their homes are being cleaned by trustworthy, reliable, and quality-oriented people.”
- Choosing only the best people—caring, honest, dependable, teachable
- Training and developing our team to be people of excellence in life
- Professionalism—providing competent, reliable and respectful cleaning services
To help our staff rise and to help our customers rest!
- Act Consistently. It leads to reliability, predictability, and ultimately customer loyalty.
Success is not magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals (J. Rohn)
- Go after Truth. It has two sides—telling the truth and listening to the truth.
If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything. (Mark Twain)
- Respond Kindly. We treat our customers, our employees and our community with kindness and respect.
Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust and hostility to evaporate. (Albert Schweitzer)
- Flex with Change. Receive the unexpected with grace. Flex your response. Adapt to change.
The measure of intelligence is the ability to change (A. Einstein).
WHY CHOOSE US
- Residential cleaning, it’s what we love to do!
- We like to listen to you and take action if you are dissatisfied with us. Just let us know within 24 hours of your cleaning.
- Our cleaning solutions are eco-friendly to provide a less toxic environment for your family and the world.
- People are important to us and we treat them with kindness and respect.
- We love our Lexington community and partner with Cleaning For A Reason to provide FREE cleanings for families affected by cancer.
WE WOULD LOVE TO EARN YOUR LOYALTY!
- Reliable, predictable, repeat quality cleanings
- Sparkling bathrooms, kitchens and floors
- One-time house cleaning needs
- Reasonable Rates
- Professional, Friendly, Uniformed Staff
Join our REFER A FRIEND PROGRAM. If you love us, tell your friends and family about us and earn some FREE cleaning time! Call our office or email us to learn more about how this works. Referrals from our wonderful customers have been our best marketing! You don’t need to be a customer to join this program.